New CNC Turning MachinesMarch 2017
Due to recent growth Oracle Precision in Barnsley have expanded their range of CNC Turning capability with the addition of a Hyundai-Wia L400MC Horizontal Lathe and Star SR-32JII Sliding Head Lathe.
The new machines will expand the existing capability and allow continued growth in the aerospace, medical and rail sectors manufacturing safety critical components.
Our New CNC Turning Machines
Hyundai-Wia L400MC Series CNC Horizontal Lathe
- Max Turning Dia. 560mm
- Max Turning Length 1180mm
- Bar capacity 117mm
- Swing over bed 780mm diameter
- Spindle bore 130mm diameter
Star SR-32 JII Type B Sliding Head Lathe
Our new sliding head lathe is a Swiss-type automatic sliding head machine that can achieve up to 39 machining positions with 8-axis machining capabilities.
Maximum diameter up to 32mm Bar
- Lights out machining
- Simultaneous machining of both ends of the component
- 8,000 RPM with 11.0 KW of power on the main spindle
- Y-axis slideway incorporates a slanted dovetail structure
- 320mm of headstock stroke in Swiss mode