Job Vacancy at Oracle PrecisionJune 2021
Job Title: Sliding Head Programmer, Setter, Operator
Oracle Precision is currently looking for an experienced Sliding head operative to join our team as soon as possible, based at our site at Houndhill Park, Manvers.
We are looking for a skilled sliding head operative, who can work independently but also be a key part of a close team. The ideal candidate will have experience in all the below:
Key Skills Required:
· Programming, Operating and setting sliding head machines
· Selecting tooling for jobs
· Experience with Star machines is essential
· Be able to read engineering drawings
· Working with a range of materials to tight tolerance’s
· Set up and change machine programs
· Be able to work with both low and high volume, precision manufacturing
· Been able to check jobs using CMM equipment would also be an advantage
The role is full time and requires 40 hours per week. At times shift work and extended hours may be required to meet deadlines.
Salary of up to £28,000 per annum with potential to rise, benefits include 20 days holiday, plus one day extra for every year worked up to 5 years, Pension & Cashback health plan.
Please send your CV to Sarah Steele at email@example.com